Xiao Bian recommended that this set of physical molecular fonts can be downloaded free of charge. The copyright of the font is for personal use only. Please do not use it for commercial purposes. The physical molecular font file support format is OTF file, and the physical molecular body has a total of 236 characters. The author of the font is Manuel Ramos, and I hope that this physical molecular font download will make you like it.
Physical molecular font download
Font preview (3 photos)
(Preview image from Manuel Ramos)
Physical molecular font use notification
1. The physical molecular font shared by the Font Alliance is copyrighted as "for personal use only, not for commercial use", but please inform Manuel Ramos if there is a special use or a LOGO or trademark word. .
2. The physical molecular fonts introduced by the Font Alliance only provide official download points without any packaging and private loading points.
3. Do not resell, rewrite or illegally trade physical molecular fonts after downloading. If there is any legal problem, the font alliance will not be responsible for any.
Physical molecular font description
- Font Name: Physical Molecular Font
- English name: Subatomic Font
- Font format: OTF
- Number of characters: 236
- Font Author: Manuel Ramos
- Font copyright: For personal use only, please do not use for commercial purposes.
- Font Download: Physical Molecular Font Download
- Official website loading point: DOWNLOAD
- Article update: 2019-09-29